How to stop my boyfriend from ruining his life

My fiances being an idiot and its killing me to watch this..

Ok we both have a drug problem, that's how we met and we quit together.. We almost had our sh*t together were about to sign a rental agreemenr and everything went to sh*t..

We blew like his whole paycheck on meth.

He got kicked out of his dads, lost his job and started hatinfg me all in a week.

So I'm here depressed hurting and crying 24/7 and we finally get to see each other and have a good time. It was awesomei thought all our probs were fixed Because he also got a job offer, and was supposed to b getting a $3,000 check.

It was perfect we could get a place and he'd be starting his job in the next week or two..

So anyway, I stay the night with him at this stupid tweeker pad and we get high.. The night goes horrible and he got his check in the morn. Wed talked about it over and overand he wasn't gona spend a dime on dope.. It was gonna go towards fixing what wed thrown away.

First thing he does is blows like $80 on the crap and buys a guitar.. The. Dropped me off at home and then I Haven't heard/seen him at all.. He was supposed to just take a friend to the dump and come talk but I never wven got a phone.call..

So he's tossing everything away, me, his kids, his family, his morals, his feelings.. He is heartless when he's high and hates me..

I love this guy and he's an amazing person when he's not on drugs and I've tried repeatedly trying to bring his attention to what he's doing but he's just like f*** you if you don't like it find someonw better.

I wish I coud just leave but for some reason I truly can't and its killin me I'm watchin the pieces fall away and there is no communication.. Even if I think I'm getting through it don't last more then a day.

Wow this was so long ago lol! If anyones interested I ended up leaving this guy caught drug charges and went to rehab. Tomorrow is my one year sober birthday!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Rehab exists for people like you. He is obviously addicted and cannot kick his habit. He needs help. You need help. Its up to you all. There's not much hope for you unless you are willing to get help yourself. It might sound harsh but that's the truth of it.

What Guys Said 2

• Rehab.

Promising that you won't do it this time and whatnot. Weeeeell, that doesn't work haha. It sounds good and feels like it in the moment but once the craving kicks I don't think you'll resist unless youv'e got willpower or support.

• The only thing that can help him is rehab. You will need it too, or he won't kick the habit

What Girls Said 1

• well you aren't exactly a safe place for him since you are also getting high..".We blew like his whole paycheck on meth. " "So anyway, I stay the night with him at this stupid tweeker pad and we get high"

kinda hard to ask him to stop when you really haven't either... "I love this guy and he's an amazing person when he's not on drugs and I've tried repeatedly trying to bring his attention to what he's doing but he's just like f*** you if you don't like it find someonw better."

you both sound like you need help with addiction but if all else fails...plz safe yourself if you have to choose.