Why Are Western Girls/Womens Hesitate For Marriage?

Although in todays age their wqy of living and attitude towards sex and life still is like a taboo to me, they can get in live in relationships, open for sex, but why not that eager for marriage, is it because they think of settling down with a single man for whole life boring?, is it because a single man can't satisfy their sexual urge?, is in west everything just about sex? No love emotion and caring for one other?

Suppose I love you unconditionally and trust you, will you cheat on me just for sex, that I am not good looking, is sex just everything for you, will you bacstab and cheat?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this question making sweeping assumptions and slightly offensive, but I accept how this may be the impression given my some women.

I think marriage is very final, in the sense that you have to want to spend the rest of your life with someone and have enough faith in that to enter into a legally and/or spiritually binding relationship with them. An increase in divorce rates and feeling unprepared or not yet ready to commit and enter such a relationship are but a few reasons why marriage may not be undertaken.

Why does marriage have to happen just because someone loves and cares for someone? That's an equally fair question. Who says that marriage is the way to prove love and emotion and care exists?

You sound like the kind of person who spouts all this "nice guys finish last" business. There is love and care and emotion everywhere in the west. I see it in and around all of my friends and family. Living together without marriage is more socially acceptable now, so there's no reason to enter into such a binding commitment prematurely. With the lifespan of people increasing by the year too, what's the rush? Why the hurry to get married? Is that necessary in love?

• Well I am a nice guy, I just don't look for getting in girls pants, I want is commitment and I believe in marriage, I will not even touch a girl if she isn't married to me. Apart from my wife I see all other women like sisters with respect

• Well, I'm sorry for not logging onto this site every day? I do have other things to do with my time.

Nobody is completely honest but people are genuine. You sound like the kind of guy with nice guy syndrome and you put the blame on girls when your thinking is flawed. You sound like you're trolling by saying that and it will annoy girls you want to be with.

Life is so hard. Girls don't want decent, good, nice guys. They don't appreciate us. Just want the cocky arrogant jerk for sex! :'(

• Well in simple words I don't like such girls and they can enjoy with their jerky cocks, you will never understand me because your western man

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's because marriage as a legal entity isn't important anymore- not that love and commitment isn't important. People can be in life-long partnerships without getting a legal document to "prove" their level of commitment. I don't need sanction by my government to be in a relationship.

• Well I just see the way of thinking is just so different out there, sad

• Thank you so much for your permission to do as I will- you have no idea how important that is to me. You may now ignore me as I enjoy my filthy, filthy sex life.

• Most of us aren't. Sure marriage is on the decline, but that goes for both sexes not just women. I think most women still hope to get married some day. I know I do.

• Yeah when one can get lots of sex with guys, marriage will surely be on decline, everything may be their but it lacks culture and good way of living

• I think you're just mad because women aren't crazy about wanting to have sex with YOU.

• Not mad I don't belive or ever do sex before marriage, sex only with my wife and no one else, I live for love not just sex.

• I have no idea what you're talking about.

What Guys Said 3

• Surely if I was to ask the reverse question, why so anxious to marry, that goes some way to answer your question? Descriptively, it's culturally influenced. Normatively, why rush? Why moralise sex? Doesn't one need to experience relationships to find out what one wants? Is an 18 year old really able to make that decision, who they want to spend the rest of their lives with? Why not live life and experience without having to own a person, all to your self? Love has not one jot to do with owning a person, and then despising them if they wrong you or it all breaks down, which is the all too prevalent mentality.

• Most of them are still crazy about marriage. Your question is incorrect in its assumptions.

• But none of them is pure, all have lost virginity

• Women weren't put on the world solely to please you.

• I didn't said women are there to please me, I personally don't like such type og girl women, I love a women who just respects herself and her body, one who has importance for marriage and have sex only with her husband, I don't believe in boyfriend girlfriend thing, its just about lust and sex that's not love.

• Men get married for companionship. Women get married for security. If a woman doesn't need to marry a man to advance herself in some way, then she isn't as likely to be interested in marriage. This is why so many rich women don't get married. They can't find a man that will improve their lives.