Going to 4th of July wedding. Need some ideas.

So I'm gonna wear a red dress and I guess black shoes because blue or white shoes won't look right. Or would they? So for my nails, how should I get them done? I don't want to over do it. I was thinking white nails and then blue sparkles over it or red and blue sparkles. I was thinking of getting flags on my nails, but I don't like the look. My toes will be painted too. So what should I do them as? Do you have suggestions for any other blue, white and red things I can wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard of girls planning outfits a few days in advance, but two months! I think your outfit sounds great and you'll look very patriotic and proud with it on! =)

AMERICA F*** YEAH!

What Guys Said 2

• Too much can be well, just that, too much...I think what you have now is just fine

• You should wear heels. They are more sexier.

• I don't like heels. They hurt my feet.

• I'm thinking about wearing flats because they are my favorite type of shoe since I'll be standing up a lot. Heels are OK, but they have to be very chunky. Then again, I would hate to be taller then my boyfriend. I'm already tall enough as it is. I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is 6 foot.

What Girls Said 1

• You should paint your nails red with blue dots.

And If you want to get really fancy, dye your hair red, white and blue