How did you meet your husband/ fiance? :)

everyone has a particular story of how they met the one. I haven't met mine yet and all my friends have but I believe that I'll meet my soul mate someday when I'm ready :)

so what's your story? how, when and at what age did you 2 meet :)

What Guys Said 1

• I still haven't met her, but I believe that I'll meet her someday.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if I've met him yet. But I know how a few of my friends met their Husbands/Fiancees:

My one friend met her husband in High school. They were talking online in some forum, and then they both discovered that they went to the same high school. So I was talking to my friend the one day (I was friends with both of them) and he was telling me about this girl he was talking to. And I was all "I know her!" So I took him to her, and they have been together ever since.

My other friend met her Fiancee online. They started seeing each other a couple years ago and things were going well. They eventually moved in with each other late last year, and now they are engaged.

Another friend met her husband through friends. Again, I knew both of them. And they started hanging out and have been together ever since and now have kids.

I know it can be hard when all your friends have met their person and you haven't met your's yet. But keep your head up! They will find you some day :) You never know where you are going to meet them.

Like you can see with my stories above, a couple had mutual friends, but didn't know each other.

Then another one of my friends met her guy online. So you never know. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm the odd girl out. I'm seeing a guy, but we are too early on to know if we are each others' person yet.

I thought I had met my guy, I dated him for 2 years. But when it came time to talk about where things were going, I quickly found out he didn't feel the same way. So I ended things.