Would any engaged girls think about cheating before the wedding if you could get away with it?

One of my best female friends has about a month until getting married. We've never done anything, but we talk about stuff we've done all the time. Recently, she told me while she loves her fiancé and he's awesome, before she gets married she would at least do head, maybe more, with another hot guy if the opportunity happened and her fiance would never find out. She's always been kind of the good girl type and never cheated to my knowledge . My question to other engaged girls is would you consider doing the same and why? If you already have done it, what was it like and how did it happen and why did you choose to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I could never live with myself if I did that to my fiancee.

What Girls Said 3

• No way in hell.

• Most wouldn't, but I'm sure a few would.

Why?

Because chicks can be dirtbags, crazy or make irresponsible, stupid decisions, too.

• Sounds like she really isn't a good girl at all. She sounds like she's a dirty, nasty girl that will cheat just because she feels like it. I feel sorry for her fiance, but if he loves her...good luck to him.

I would never, and I haven't cheated on someone I love. That's just selfish.

What Guys Said 4

• I feel sorry for her guy. I hope he drops her sorry ass.

• Sounds like a great girl, lol. I feel bad for the poor fool marrying her.

• That's totally unacceptable. She's not doing their relationship any good.

• This is why I will never marry. Cheat before, and then take half my crap and my house when you divorce me? No thanks.

• I agree, it would suck. But so far it seems like her urges are in the minority. So if you find the right girl you probably do not have to worry.

• You caught them both cheating? That pretty crappy. Was it alcohol/ party related or just plain cheating? Were you engaged or just dating?

• No they didn't cheat, they were just whacked out with unrealistic wants and expectations like all of you are. I have seen one too many of my friends get cheated on by girls who will run to what looks "better" and when end up getting hurt, run right back. I am not playing those games.