Girls, would you accept a marriage proposal from a boyfriend?

Girls, would you accept a marriage proposal from a boyfriend? Why would accept, or why not accepted.

• Yes
    88% (7)33% (1)73% (8)Vote
  • No
    12% (1)67% (2)27% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because I love him and I want a future with him.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I would say yes if I loved him, felt I knew him better than anyone, wanted us to build a life together, and thought it was the right time for us to get married. If he proposed and I said no, it would be because I wasn't sure about one of those things.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I've stuck around for a few years, yes obviously. As someone else said, I wouldn't stick around if my boyfriend didn't have marriage potential. I might not marry right away if he proposes when I'm still quite young (let's say didn't finish college, for instance), but I sure would accept the proposal nonetheless.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm not going to bother dating someone who I don't see a future with

However if he asks a week after we start dating that's probably a little too soon :P

0|1
    0|0
  • If I knew him awhile say a year or more and I really trusted him (that he hasn't cheated) then I would accept, if I can't trust him then I would have to refuse.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are very good looking. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. If I didn't really like/ loss interest/seriously sick then no.

marriage is a beautiful thing lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummm. Yes, I you wanted to get married, no if not? Are you thinking about popping the question?

0|1
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend? No, it's way too soon in the relationship and I'm not ready to be married.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.