People you would invite to your wedding and people you wouldn't?

what would be some people you would invite to your wedding and people you wouldn't ?! why or why not ?

would you invite someone just because it would be nice to do it eventhough you're not that friends with them or don't really like them ( e.g. boss, distant relative you haven't been in touch with, neighbour and so on)

how about your exes or previous crushes ?! let's say your ex is part of the group, but you don't talk much nor contact each other, just that the group keeps you 2 around each other. if you invite the whole group, would you invite that person too so you wouldn't make them feel neglected ?! would that change if you actually remained friends and talk and act OK around each other ?

give any other examples you can think of !

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't invite uncles or aunts I don't like, I wouldn't invite my boss nor coworkers.

What Girls Said 2

• I would surprisingly probably invite my ex mother in law because she's actually a good friend.

• that's a strange friendship you have :) ... what happened with your ex and how come his mother is actually friends with you? Is his mother considering him a douche bag or what?

• His mother was always very easy to talk to. She understands the difference between being a mom and being a friend.

• i would only invite the family we both are really close to and a couple of firends, I wouldn't want a big wedding.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a big family but I would only invite close family and friends. I wouldn't want a huge wedding.