Is this a good dress to wear to a wedding?

so my cousin is getting married in the fall and I found this dress for her wedding :

I really like it but my mom and sister said it looks too fancy and like "im trying to steal the show" or whatever which I'm not so is this too fancy or is it fine to wear?

link ( sorry forgot the link)

also this was suppose to be under style...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm inclined to say your mom and sister are jealous / envious :D - don't take it too literally, mentioned it in the lighter vein.

I don't know if you are trying to steal the show with that but if you are the one wearing it, I guess you'd steal the show even if you wore anything more 'demure' though this one isn't flashy itself.

You sure got class and taste young lady :)

What Guys Said 5

• I like the dress a lot. I don't know your family, but this dress would have fit right in at a wedding I was just at.

• I think it's elegant, yet still understated. That's exactly the right combination a woman should go for at a wedding, if you ask me.

• really nice dress but be carefull for panty because its easly appear under this dress.. ;)

• Yeah I would say it is.

• Nice dress, Good for weddings, Great ass with it.

What Girls Said 9

• I sure didn't see anything unusually fancy about that dress and think it would be quite appropriate for the occasion.

• It's gorgeous wear it!

• looks fine to me, really pretty!

• It is so pretty. Not a problem to wear it!

• WOW! You look so charming in this dress!

Like the goddess! You will be the focus of the wedding if you wear this dress.

But to be honest, the bridal will really feel bad...

so another try may be better.

• Looks great!

• wear what you want.

• Yes it is

• It's super fancy, so I think it would be fine. Also nice ass.