Do you ever think that your mother or wife or girlfriend is crazy?

Sometimes my mother who is completely normal can go into these weird crazy spells where she is mad at everything . I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date so I cannot go into that at all. My mother is into her 50's and doesn't get the 'angry period thing' but she can go completely from normal to out of her mind crazy and be completely stubborn about everything. If its not her way its not happening a kindof don't make mom mad type of environment falls over everyone in he house. She goes crazy when people make heir lunch for the next day and she won't let you do it, she has this thing where she feels like its an obligation. Or if we make food and here is stuff to clean she won't let us do it. I don't understand. Does anybody else have a mother like this or is it just my crazy mom? I lobe her but she drives me crazy. And you can't tell her about her behavior because she gets mad. I can't even have a dream or goal to accomplish if it doesn't fit within her understanding of life and reality..

Most Helpful Girl

• so she's stubborn about the kitchen. lots people re. my grandfather wouldn't let anyone in the kitchen. I can see why because they are crazy disorganized and f*ck up all the order. she doesn't sound crazy, just uptight.

you haven't mentioned any behavior that is all that crazy and I don't see what it has to do with her being a woman. plenty of men go bat sh*t insane over nothing. even if people know women who are like this, it desnt mean they don't know men who are like this.

@I can't even have a dream or goal to accomplish if it doesn't fit within her understanding of l

this is A LOT of peoples parents. you gotta struggle to live your own life. if it really matters to you. though I know there are variables that make it insanely difficult to do sometimes.

What Girls Said 4

• lmao sounds like my mom. she just goes insane sometimes...i've tried to tell her to go seek psychiatric counseling but that seems to anger her more :/

• Menopause maybe. After 50 odd years of this sh*t world and life I can understand anyone going nuts!

• well I believe she's past that stage, I think I saw a book about that, like a dr phil or something a few years ago lol nothing to laugh at I guess, but that isn't the reason, she was like this before and is still like this.

• Ok it's just life then I would think :)

• Yes, my mother is certifiably insane.

I'm way more sane than people ever expected me to be, haha!

• i am a girl and I can assure you that we are all crazy

What Guys Said 3

• My mother wrote the book on crazy. I love her to death, but I think she is a schizo. What I've learned is you have to do what makes you happy. She cannot dictate your goals and aspirations. Letting someone else control your life is REAL crazy. Accomplishments and dreams you have are meant to be pursued by YOU and you alone. If Einstein had a mother like yours he would've developed a theory about it and made his dreams come true at the same time. Do you makes you happy dude.

• Absolutely...

My mom will say sh*t like "You can call me anytime..." "Tell me anything..." but does she ever call me to ask how I'm doing? NEVER

She can be so loving and amorous one moment, but then in another instant, she can't even remember how old I am... frankly, it's terrifying.

• Chicks...