Why do women say awww when at a wedding?

When I watched this video link all the girls where like awww but the guys didn't say anything. And one time when I was traveling to the US , I was next to a 25 year old woman and she asked why I am gonna do in USA I told her that I am invited to my cousin's wedding and she said awww.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls actually FEEL empathy for other people (men might too, I've never been one). So displays of affection or caring kind of trigger that little happy feeling in our hearts that we feel when someone is caring/kind to us or we are to them. Weddings are generally seen as a celebration of harmony and love between people.

What Girls Said 1

• People are just happy for the couple, so they express that.

Weddings are a ceremony of love, at least they're supposed to be, so women feel optimistic about love or lovey dovey themselves, because they're in the presence of it.

What Guys Said 1

• Its beautiful and the girls like to show emotion while if I were there id be crying from joy on the inside, not the outside