After the guy proposes to the girl does he still call them boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance

So my boyfriend propose and say were engaged but he only called me his fance twice and the other time his girlfriend. Do other guys after he propose still call her his girlfriend or changed it to fiance

Most Helpful Guy

• Should be fiancĂ© but maybe the one time he said girlfriend was just out of habit. I wouldn't think much into it

What Guys Said 5

• I dunno. I've always just called mine Fooji Tooly.

• Fiance would be more accurate.

• technically it should be fiance lol..

• Technically he should be calling you fiance, but, he's probably just used to calling you his girlfriend. Honest mistake.

• Don't read anything into it. I would try to say fiancee, but I might occasionally say girlfriend out of habit.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say that he should be calling you his fiancĂ© now. He probably is still getting used to the sound of it.

• Fiance. But he could call her whatever he wants.

• It should be fiancee but if he's used to saying girlfriend it might take him a while to get used to the change. Of course it doesn't particularly matter which he uses...hell even my parents occasionally call each other boyfriend and girlfriend once in a while and they've been married over 30 years (this really confused me when I was little and someone called and said he was my mom's boyfriend--i hadn't learned what my dad's voice sounded like on the phone yet so they got a good laugh when I told him).