Where's the best place in the world to have a wedding ?

I've been seeing these pamphlets with titles like "Romantic Wedding in Europe" and "Wedding in Paradise: Hawaii" and I'm just wondering where everyone thinks the best location would be.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that really depends on the couple getting married. Do they want an indoor wedding? Outdoor wedding? If they want to see Europe, then I'd suggest London, Paris, Madrid, or St. Petersburg. If they love rock music, then I'd suggest the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland.

What Guys Said 14

• It's a personal choice, whatever and wherever it makes you guys happy and the occassion memorable.

Ask me and I'd rather it be somewhere in another planet or space or underwater :D

• The question you should probably ask is how deep your pockets are and how much are you willing to spend. If you want to spend 5,000$ you are VERY limited, but if you want to spend 500,000$ world is yours.

• I don't really like destination weddings. Unless you are so rich you can afford to fly everyone there I suppose. Otherwise have it near where your family is.

• The groundbreaking event of your new home. The best wedding I ever went to was just a new property in their yard ( which is ridiculously large ) simply because rather than being exotic it was more symbolic in my opinion. I was on the grounds where their lives were really beginning rather than at some beach resort fully aware that they had nothing to build off of and would be splitting sometime soon ( which most of the ones I guessed would, did ).

• The moon!

• New Zealand! You get the LOTR views and paradise.

• Istanbul.. 8000 years old and the best beauitiful city in the world..

• If you truly love each other it doesn't matter if or where you get married.

Especially if you could use the money for a house or children you should just keep it simple.

If you truly want the bride to be the centre of attention: less is more.

• Tuscany or on a gondola in Venice.

• You should go to China or Japan.

• Bora Bora exotic! Bathing suits optional. Best of luck!

• Are you from YouTube coco

• Honestly, I'm fine with a small wedding at a local church, that all of my family and friends can attend. Romantic locales are for the Honeymoon.

• In a church.

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer a wedding in my city during the day in a garden near the church and with a string quartet. And save most of the money for my honey moon. Going to a cruise and to an amazing beach where me and my husband can be even naked if we want to without anybody bothering us. I've read about this place for honeymooners called Poconos in Pensilvania with chalets that have indoor private pools in the chalet for the intimate moments. That would be better than spend all your money in the party. I'm sure that when the moment arrives I'll do that.

• In the vacuum of space...

• Personally, I would prefer a local wedding to a destination wedding. Destination weddings are usually in the same location of the honeymoon, or at least the first part of it. I really wouldn't want my entire family and new family-in-law hanging around in my honeymoon locale.

• Hawaii

• Venice ;)

• cooL , why ?

• i have been in venice 4 times, I come back there often because I just felt in love in this city, hard to explain, it has some magic

• The zoo. Most definitely.

• I think it depends on the people. To me I would want it in Disneyland or Dinseyworld. :)

• The rocky beaches of Wales. Gorgeous.

• new zealand

• somewhere near beautiful water.

• For me? At one of the beautiful wineries a couple hours from where I live, or someplace else, depending on what he wants as well. If I got married I'd want to stay in the state though, so it's not too expensive for us and friends and family who want to attend. I think if we leave the country it'd be for a honeymoon, not the wedding.