Why does he take off his wedding ring every time we are in an arugement?

We have been married for 6 months and every time we have argument he takes off his wedding ring! I am not a ugly girl and there are so many guys that would love to be in his shoes! I feel like if you wanna pull off your ring you just don't wanna work out our marriage. So I pulled mine off Because I am sick and tired of his silly dumb ass games! And I am not going to put it back on Because I am the one who always try's to make us work. I am tired of his silly games Because he just pushed me so off this marriage! I am I wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two wrongs never make a right. So I know it's difficult and you may be frustrated with his behavior, but someone needs to be to take the higher road. So to answer your question, yes you are wrong for behaving this way. As well as he is wrong for behaving the way he does. Did you guys date a long time before getting married? Because this type of behavior usually does not manifest until years of unresolved conflict. I wonder if you thought getting married would help solve any conflict you guys had before getting married. Have you considered getting professional help from a marriage or family counselor? Unmet expectations can be a great cause of problems in a young marriage. A professional can help with that or help you both with deciding if this marriage is what you both really want. Because the anger issue, name calling, etc. it's only 6 months and you have a long way to go. I really wish you the best of luck to the both of you.

What Guys Said 1

• Marriage counselling is the only thing that's likely to save your marriage at this point. Only 6 months in and you already can't communicate without trying to hurt each other means you have very little chance to make it without some outside help.

What Girls Said 5

• Help me out a little,

why did you guys get married?

Plus, the first year in marriage is always the hardest one, people realize they are only going

to be having sex with one person (if they intend to stay faithful it is), it's always a shock for

people.

Perhaps he's trying to hurt your feelings when he does this, or he isn't really thinking about

what he's doing!

But I think you should look into counseling, there's nothing wrong with needing a different perspective on how the marriage is.

An outsider who doesn't know either of you could help!

Wish you best of luck!

• This is emotional blackmail on his part. He took vows to love you for better or for worse, and arguments happen to everyone. But it's going to be really difficult for you to trust that his heart is truly in the relationship if he is essentially threatening you with divorce every time you have an argument.

Personally, I couldn't stay with a guy who did this to me. I've endured emotional blackmail and it's effects are long-lasting. It is a concerted effort to "keep you in line" and brainwash you into thinking that just by having an argument, he is going to leave you.

Talk to him and tell him how this makes you feel. If he still continues to do it, I'd consider counseling or a separation. There is no reason you should be put through such garbage.

• You guys need to sit down and talk about the value of marriage. Both of you acting like this is doing nothing but hurt your relationship. Why did you guys get married in the first place? Maybe try to reflect on that and seek counseling.

• Wow that is really something. I would feel hurt if he took off his ring continuosly when we fought. Most men do that stuff when they are being unfaithful, but in your case he does it out of spite.

I would seek some help.

• You are both wrong. He is dragging you into his games. You two need to grow up.