Ladies: How bad can it get/has it gotten when you're on your time of the month?

I know this question might sound a little crazy, but I'm serious, and I thank whoever is willing to share...

I remember one point when I was on my time of the month that I became so weak that I couldn't even feed myself. Somebody had to feed me my food because I couldn't move my arms. I was also at fainting point, about to fall out of the chair that I was sitting in, and I could have gone to the hospital that night. I also know somebody who told me that her period sends her to the hospital every month! I know every female's body is different, but it pisses me off when people talk to me like I'm not supposed to feel bad on my period. I was talking to my older brother, and I was telling him how that time of the month can be like an ailment! And he was like no its not because he sees his wife go through it, and I was trying to explain to him that whatever his wife might go through, doesn't necessarily go for other females. I was trying to explain to him what I've been through and he was basically like "awe, you'll be alright." or "you big baby". Well its easy for him to say, if you know what I mean. But ladies I would like to know if you have ever had an experience where your time of the month has almost sent you to the hospital, has sent you to the hospital, or has gotten so bad that you either wanted to go to the hospital or just disappear!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I've had cramps that felt like Satan himself was chewing on my uterus trying to break through.I had the worst (I'm sorry) diarrhea and nausea and it was making me light headed. I tried to call into work but my boss said I had to go to work that day. I didn't feel good and I kept getting yelled at by customers between breaks to the bathroom to cry and sh*t. The next day I told my boss I had anal glaucoma and couldn't see my ass coming into work.

• Lmao, you and me both! Your story sounds quite similar to mine! And its okay about the diarrhea thing. Thank you for sharing!