Can anyone give me examples of good marriage vows?

My friend is getting married and she asked me some vows for inspirations. Can you give me some examples? please no generalizations, just some good examples.

Most Helpful Guy

• Though life may not always be as perfect as it is at this moment, I vow to always keep my love as pure as it is today. I promise to be there for you in your laughter and your tears, in your sickness and your health, in your comfort and your fears, in your poverty and your wealth. I know that our love is heaven sent, and I promise to be there for you for all your life, come what may.

Not written by me.

What Guys Said 1

• I will trust you forever I will not nag you and if I slip, be sure to remind me of my vow I will share my feelings with you so you don't have to guess I will not shut you out I will not have my parents over more than once per month I will listen to what happened to you each day if you want to share that with me.

What Girls Said 2

• Many people spend their lives searching for their soulmate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding. I am happy to count myself among the lucky ones, because I certainly found you. Today, I want you to know how lucky I feel for having found the one perfect person for me, the one who suits me so comfortably and who gives me joy and boundless hope and anticipation for the future. Every day we’re together, you do nothing but make me happy. The day we met was the day I became truly alive again, and today — our wedding day — I declare my love and devotion for you before the entire world. I make a vow to stand by your side through the best and worst of times, and to give you the best of what I have from now until the end of our days.

• A good marriage vow will speak to your fiancĂ© about how they affect your heart and how you will always love and cherish them, even when they are going thru rough patches. It’s good to use a nice example in your speech (but not too detailed since everyone will hear it)