If you could choose anybody to sing/perform at your wedding, who would it be?

It can be bands or singers. I'd go with Gloria Estefan, Prince or Harry Belafonte.

1|0
33|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Gloria Estefan

Melissa Ethridge

Madonna

I would also want a religious group to sing for me but these days I can't find any christian songs that do not have theological errors or difficult to relate to features within themselves.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• Um, this is a hard question for me to answer. They is so many generations of good musicians,

it's hard to choose. But, I would choose The Fray, Coldplay, OneRepublic. Nirvana (if they're were

still around and Kurt Cobain was still alive. That would be one hell of a wedding lol) Janis Joplin,

Ray Charles, Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra. And, if I didn't want singing. I'd choose one of the many

people from the big band era, like Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Artie Shaw, etc etc.

I'd also consider Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson or Pink

0|0
    0|0
  • ELTON F***ING JOHN!

I have thought about this before. I plan on writing him a letter one day and asking him for that favor. I will tell him about my dream, my relationship, and why I think it would be a great idea. I would tell him about the first time I heard one of his songs as a little girl and how it's been able to remain my favorite song ever since. He is by far my favorite artist. He's so talented and versatile. My boyfriend loves eminem, that's his favorite musician. And if I'm correct, Elton John is or was eminem's sponsor. It's funny, because my boyfriend and I actually met at AA. And though we have some different tastes in music, we relate on the deepest and most important levels. Like Elton and eminem. I really like eminem, and he really likes Elton John, but Elton John is my favorite. And I think he'd be much more suitable for a wedding. Besides, it's been a dream of mine to dance to "your song" with my husband. And the dream has just gotten better and more beautiful as I've met the guy I'm with. I couldn't ask for a better love. But I will be writing Elton a letter if I ever get married. I know I can't afford him but its worth a shot to ask for a favor

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick Steve Holy. His song, 'Love Don't Run,' has been my song for my boyfriend throughout the three years of our relationship. We've been through a lot, and that song says absolutely everything that I feel. Throughout all of the hard times in our relationship, I've listened to that song, and it's always made me feel so much better. I plan on that being the song that we have our first dance to at our reception, and it would be even more awesome to have the actual singer there to perform it...because obviously, I would then be able to thank him for recording such an amazing song.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want someone that would sing a romantic song, or is known for singing love songs with a beautiful voice.

So I'm thinking Bruno Mars or Michael Buble... I'm thinking in should go with Michael because I am in love with Bruno and my wedding would be ruined instantly if Bruno was there.

0|0
    0|0
  • the vienna philharmonic orchestra

1|1
    0|0
  • Carrie Underwood, Daughtry, or I'd completely mix it up and ask a friend I graduated with to sing at my wedding who's aspiring to make it as a singer. She needs some love too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never Shout Never, Lana Del Rey, and/or Luke Bryan.

Unless we can also include dead/extinct singers and bands. In which case, I'd have to go with The Beatles or My Chemical Romance.

0|0
    0|0
  • christina aguliera

evanescence

the rasmus

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm just imagining slow dancing to Good Enough by Evanescence... XD Sorry it's my favorite band.

• Celine Dion or Brian Mcknight

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicki Minaj. If she can try to not steal my thunder as the bride.

Now seriously: Josh Groban, Jason Mraz, Il Divo, Elton John, and if Jacko were still alive, then him. And I want Jason Mraz to write a special song about us, that's a little bit "naughty" and funny, but also still romantic as hell. As only he can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Backstreet Boys hands down

3|0
    0|0
  • John Legend or Bruno Mars !

0|0
    0|0
  • michael buble

justin timberlake

or sara bareilles

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't listen to too many female artist but when I do Sara Bareilles is my favorite.

• haha sweet, that's awesome (it's nice to see that guys listen to her) but yeah I don't have respect for many female artist or their "talent" but sara bareilles always amazes me, and her acoustic songs are better than the songs on the cd.

• idk, if he was alive maybe frank sinatra because I love his music

and maybe ingrid michaelson and sara bareilles

damien rice but I guess he's too depressing for weddings, yeah that would be bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Shania Twain, or Daniel Merriweather, or Florence and the Machine or Michael Buble

0|0
    0|0
  • Enrique Iglesias

0|0
    0|0
  • Josh Groban or Plumb. Maybe they could do a duet. Or, Brian Molko (Placebo).

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruno Mars was the first person to pop in my head

0|0
    0|0
  • Alt J

Nick Drake

Apocalyptica

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Buble' I just love his smooth sounding voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keith Urban

0|0
    0|0
  • My soon-to-be 14 year old. He's got a great voice:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera or Ella Henderson.. hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruno Mars

1|0
    0|0
  • Matt Corby, Ed Sheeran or Corey Taylor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steven Tyler, John Legend, Ozzy Ozbourne or Shaheen Jafhargoli

0|0
    0|0
  • john legend

michael bolton

lonestar

0|0
    0|0
    • I want lonestars' song 'amazed' for my wedding song :)

• It'd have to be The Airborne Toxic Event :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Al Green :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Bob Dylan or Alan Jackson

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• sly and the family stone, graham central station, red hot chili peppers, Xavier Rudd, Jack Johnson, Ben harper, the tallest man on earth, the Tragically Hip, Arcade fire, The Black Keys, Jimi Hendrix (can you ask dead people lol), John Frusciante, Mason Jennings, Neil Young, Sam Roberts Band,

there are too many

1|0
    0|0
  • No joke ELVIS!

IF & I repeat IF I ever got married again I would go to Vegas & find the older fat Elvis to marry us.

1|0
    0|0
  • John Legend

Lianne La Havas

Adele

Alex Clare

Aretha franklin

Hall and Oates

0|0
    0|0
  • Cannibal Corpse

0|1
    0|0
  • Joan Manuel Serrat, Tony Bennett, or any accordionist from the Paris subway.

0|0
    1|0
  • He passed away, but I wish it could be the great, michael jackson.

Otherwise, Mariah Carey.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Rat Pack.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sinatra. Everyone at that wedding would be getting laid later on that night.

0|1
    0|0
  • Frank Sinatra

0|1
    0|0
  • Roy Orbison

Beatles

Katie Melua

or Sara Bareilles

1|1
    0|0
  • Willie Nelson with maybe some female backup vocals. OH! Nora Jones can jam with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • beethoven

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'll fly with you" - Sagi Rei

0|0
    0|0
  • Brotha Lynch Hung.

0|0
    0|0