Do women always win in arguments against their husbands?

Do wives always win in an argument or just a little friendly disagreement debate against her husband to the point where she always gets what she wants and has the final say, whether he likes it or not?

If it was the other way around, he would be known as a selfish jerk, but people will applaud the wife for having things her way, just so she can be happy. That's why I don't know why they say "husband and wife should compromise when looking for a new house to live in", when they also say happy wife=happy life... that catch phrase to me is going a little bit too far.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

• Please give me an example.

• But did you had more of what you wanted when both you and him were looking for a new hosue ti live in together?

• No. He picked out our place.

What Girls Said 4

• It's according to the personality of the man as well as the subject the argue on. Hence I would not say women always win

• No often husbands give up or let thier wives win.

• I think it should be a compromise most of the time.

• In theory, yes

• Is that something to brag about?

• do you think women always arguments. yes or no

• do you think women always win arguments. Yes or No

What Guys Said 4

• No!

I told her not to take that job at the Mitsubishi factory & she did. She regret ed it!

I TOLD YOU SO!

• They don't always win, but they're not very good at losing.

• They have to. They are afraid if they are proved to be wrong the world would end. Every or almost every girl I dated would die before admitting she is wrong. Biggest flaw of women.

• In my marriage it eventually comes down to who is right, and in most cases that's me because I argue with logic rather than emotion. Not always, but probably 85% of the time.

• when y'all first bought y'alls house, who like the house more at first, you or your wife?

• First house was pretty equal. Second house I liked more because it was financially a really good deal.