Do you think we'll ever see an interracial/same sex marriage jewelry commercial?

Question title. Everything that's needed has been provided for you

This is in the US incase it's happened anywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. There was a Cheerio's commercial involving an interracial family, however, the reactions to it from some people were not good. But here's the link to it: link

It's sad that so many people in America are so closed-minded to different types of families. I'm not saying everyone has to like interracial or same-sex families, but there's no need to be rude or mean to someone else because of it. If someone wants to stick to their own race then that's totally fine, but why put down someone who chooses to date/marry outside of their race? That's just ignorant in my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely. Now that interracial and same-sex relationships are becoming more accepted, it's only a matter of time before these things become commonplace and most of the hatred and ignorance dies away. How long that will take though is anyone's guess though.

Here is a JCPenny ad that showed a same-sex couple: link

(Unfortunately it had some rather negative results though - link )

• Interesting question. While I think it makes complete sense that we should, I don't know that we will.

• Hope to see

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure there already are interracial jewlry commercials, though I can't claim to have seen one myself. Smae sex marriage? I doubt we'll ever see many, if any, because no jewelry business would want to alienate their biggest customers by featuring a same sex theme that could only appeal to a pretty small slice of the market.

• I'm not American, but why not? More and more people especially younger people the world over are more receptive to interracial relationships. I think the generation or two after ours will probably look back at this time and wonder why interracial relationships were such a big deal

• The better question is, how many years until you see a polygamy jewelry commercial? It's already almost a criminal offense to dare to say that homosexual marriage is bad for society.

• Eventually.