How much thought have you put into your future wedding?

Do you think about your wedding a lot, or do you not care too much? I haven't put a lot of thought into it, besides my dress and bridal party. I have no idea about the venue, food or the ceremony.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've put a lot of thought int the fact that it's a dumb idea for a man to get married:

link

• I was totally expecting a guy to say that lol

What Guys Said 4

• I've put a lot of thought into it, nothing specific since I'd assume it will depend on the person I date and what I think they'd actually like. In terms of suits etc... I own a tailored one at the moment so it would work, although if I gain weight I'll need a new one.

• We've done it already. In the end, we both had made a lot of thoughs on it, but it turned out that like 90% were impossible to really make it.

We had a great wedding in the end, after we started making realistic plans (dresses, number of guests, meal, etc.)

• zero

• Actually none at all - until now.

Since I read your question all I've imagined how the love of my life would look like in a wedding dress.

So if she ever wants it, then fine by me. If she doesn't, then that's fine by me too, as it's an incredible waste of money

But I'm surprised by the lack of girls; I would have assumed them all to say "Very!" and everyone would describe everything to the smallest detail

What Girls Said 1

• at this moment of my life not much.