More than one husband or wife? Or one is more than enough?

Would you like to be able to share your live with more than one partner at the same time, or do you believe that one is more than enough?

• I am a polygamist, I aim to be in a relation with more than one partner
  • I believe in an open relation with one partner, allowing us to have occasional other partners
  • I believe in the sacredness of marriage, one on one
  • I choose to remain single
  • I don't feel I have a choice, I believe it is in the hands of God

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to have many guys but none of them can have other women but that is never going to happen. A girl can dream though.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't imagine the burden of disappointing two women.

• C.

I want one woman that's enough for me, and in turn, I'm enough for her.

• One is enough

• I'd like to. I wish it was more commonplace.

• One is more than enough for a full on relationship, but I would like to have sex with other women as well--just not the rest of the relationship aspects. So probably closest to B for me.

What Girls Said 16

• Nah I only want one man and can only love on man with all my heart. One is plenty enough and I'd never be able to share a husband either. Voted C.

• One is all I would need. I just think that if you really love someone and have the opportunity to be with them, why would you even want anyone else? If I was with someone I really loved, I'd only want to be with him and no one else. Married or not, it doesn't matter as long we are together.

• I put C, but it isn't because I think marriage is sacred. I just want to love one man and I wouldn't want him to love anyone but me. I think that there's nothing wrong with open marriages or husbands and wives who occasionally take other partners when their spouse is completely fine with it or even polygamy, just personally I want a relationship with only one man.

• I believe we should sow our wild oats before we choose our partner for life and at that point keep it on a one to one basis.

Now that said and having spent time at swing parties there are very happily married couples who love each other dearly and together enjoy an open relationship. I really don't see anything wrong with this either as there love and admiration for each other couldn't get any stronger, but they have separated love from their sexual desires. No harm No foul!

• While I would love monogamy, in practise it doesn't seem very realistic. If it were, so many marriages wouldn't end due to cheating...

I think the part of saying "you can never touch anyone else eve and you must live with this decision for the next 50 years" makes it harder to do.

Sex isn't love so I'd love a relationship with one person and the ability to "play" with others. I think that would be more realistic.

• I couldn't handle more than one idiot. men get old and needy I couldn't imagine taking care of two senior husbands.

• I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than to share a man with another woman.

• one is enough I'm a one man woman

• Honestly before, polygomy or whatever is called wher you have more than one partner was quiet normal. It just Turned wrong as cultures and society changed. But I feel like one is enough.

• I think one is enough. Why have more than one?

• I chose to refrain from voting. I might be monogamous but that doesn't mean I think there's anything sacred about marriage.

• I believe one partner for a lifetime

• i was born and raised in a menage relationship, but could care less how many partners i have. im all for one on one but if it turns into a triad then so be it :P

• One is enough for me and I hope to be with him forever and wouldn't bear him dating another women or bringing in a new wife to be a part of our family.I cannot share my husband with anyone sorr

• No. I only want one husband.

• I voted C. Not necessarily for the "sacredness" of the institute of marriage...but more so because I wouldn't be comfortable being with two people at once or being the second wife of another man.