Creative ideas to surprise fiance, pregnant w first child?

Any ideas? I was thinking how about telling him and my family all on Christmas.Hes been anxious to have a child w me, today I cried when the doctor said I was expecting :)))))))))) but now I want to surprise him in a very exciting happy creative way please advise thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him first!

• And the sooner the better. He might be upset that you've known for over a week and didn't tell him.

What Guys Said 7

• Tell him first, and don't let anyone else know about it until after you've approached the end of your first trimester. Not trying to put the fear of miscarriage into you, but you need to be somewhat selective about how many people you inform during the early days of your pregnancy.

• You could wrap the pregnancy test in a small box and either put it under the tree or give it to him just so. Could be neat...

• When my wife was pregnant with our first, we took a picture of the positive pregnancy test and wrapped it in a box as a Christmas gift.

• might want to tell him first without the family around, I'm sure he'd want to be the first person you told

• Or wait till everyone's asleep and hang a new, little stocking on the mantle.

• Next year you'll be buying our baby it's 1st Christmas present.

• I would tell him before the rest of your family. He deserves to know before they do.

What Girls Said 9

• I think it would be really cool if you bought his Mom and Dad or your Mom and Dad matching coffee cups or what ever that said #1 Grandma & #1Grandpa and tell him you have something you want to give them, and ask him to take a look at it before you wrap them. lol it's a cute idea. I am in agreement he should be able to share in the big announcement to the family after all, it is his little bundle of joy too. How ever you choose to tell everyone good luck.

• Buy two small stockings, write in puffy paint on one the word "boy" in blue and the other "girl" in pink and hang them by the other stockings on the fireplace and show him and his family that way. :-) tell them, "next year they'll be one more stocking here."

• Tell him first for sure and do it like now! Maybe get him an early Xmas present wrapped and make it an "i love my daddy" onesie or something like that.

Maybe for your fam you could frame your ultrasound pic and give it to them.

Congrats!

• that sounds so nice, I can only imagine the feeling of wanting to be pregnant and wanting to tell people. good for you!...lol when I got prego it was a full on night mare. maybe give him an early gift with a onesie in it. I'm not to creative, but I think also, to tell him first.

• I think a cute way of doing it is get a pair of white booties and put them in a little box and propose to him with the booties and say "will you be the father of our baby" hehe it's cute and funny

• How far along are you?

You should tell him first and then make the decision as to whether you're gonna wait to tell family or not.

But it's his child so he deserves to know before anyone else.

• Im only 3weeks , and yes maybe best thing would be to let him know first

• Get an ornament? Hallmark should have this shit covered.

• Lmao ahaha hallmark does I don't know why I didn't think if that.

• Tell him first.

• Get a white sleep suit that says "I love daddy" and give it him as a Christmas present :D