What should I do about him?

I was with this guy for 9 months (april to jan) and we broke up in and I been with my new man for 6 months now. I am engaged to be married for august and I can't seem to get ovet the ex. The ex has kidnapped me and other things to but I won't mention. I lost my job because of him and his jealousy. But I can't get over him. I love my fiancee but the ex keeps coming in the picture. What can I do to forget about him?

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU HAVE TO GET OVER HIM. You have to convince yourself that it's 100% over and that you will NEVER get back together, EVER. As long as there is the voice in the back of your head that says there's a chance you might get back together, you won't get over him.

What Guys Said 1

• Stay away from him and if worst comes to worst I feel like a restraining order is called for. Maybe take some time to yourself to and see if marriage is really what you want with the new man. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• You need to cut all possible ties with your ex. EVERYONE of them whatever they may be. I would prolong the engagement until you have no more feelings for him and he is out of the picture otherwise you could put your marriage in jeapordy. So deal with your past before you make a new future.