What makes a wife a good wife?

I have a good job where I sometimes work long hours, but I make great money.

I recently decided I wanted to settle down, but never gave a lot of thought to what I was looking for in a girl I would like to marry.

Give me your ideas. by the way, I am in San Francisco area.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your parents are still together, ask yourself what qualities of your mother make her a good wife? Better yet, ask your father.

I did the same last year, haha. Asked my mom what to look for in a husband. She gave great advice!

What Girls Said 5

• Someone who is faithful, willing to meet your needs and respects you. And generally has the same view about marriage as you.

• You can't look for a wife.. The person right for you will come when you least expect it. !

• What do you want? If you don't know how can anyone els tell you

• -Nurturing

-You find her attractive

-Can cook at least a little bit

• -good cook

-nice body

-cute face

-honest, sweet,caring

- low number

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on you. My preferences are the following.

-Goes to the gym with me

-Can't cook at all

-Has a completely different job than me

-Respects my privacy

-mmmmmmh Spanish girls

-Nice personality

-Trusts me to not cheat on her

• It really depends on who you are... Try reflecting on that, figure out who you are and what you want. Consider the girls you have dated in the past, what has worked and what has not. Overall her compatability with you and getting your needs met, while being able to meet hers is what it's going to come down to.