Im trying to add my ig wife to my bio but I cant?

im trying to add my ig wife to my bio but when I put @ such and such insitgram gives me errors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever actually met this IG wife in person? If so, then good for you, and maybe you guys can make things "real-life" in the near future.

But then again, if you HAVEN'T met this person, what makes you so sure that she is really that beautiful woman you fell for? Have you never seen an episode of 'Catfish?' Have you never seen any movies like 'The Boy She Met Online,' 'The Wife He Met Online,' or 'Defending Our Kids: The Julie Posey Story?' Ever heard the song 'Online,' by Brad Paisley?

The point I'm trying to make here is that just because someone claims to be one person...they are not necessarily that person. In the event that you actually are 18-24, you should be old enough to know this and not naive enough to trust everything you are fed online.

What Girls Said 2

• Is your instagram wife a real person, are you married?

• instagram wife... really? -.- smh

What Guys Said 1