How to hook up at a dry wedding (no alcohol)?

As a single guy, I'm going stag to a wedding where there won't be any alcohol served, due to the bride being an alcoholic. Its just sinking in how bored I'm going to be, as the only person I will really know at the wedding will be the bride. Obviously she'll be busy the entire time.

I can't back out now (a few weeks before the wedding) as I've promised to be the wedding photographer.

So the most entertaining thing I can think to do, will be to see if I can pick up one of the single girls? Any ideas or tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just tell everyone that you are a modeling scout and take pictures of each hot girl. Its game time broski.

What Girls Said 3

• Well you are going to be the photographer that is a pretty good start and a good ice breaker right there.

• Sneak in alcohol

• Just be like wanna fuck

What Guys Said 1

• If you are the wedding photographer, why are you even thinking about picking up chicks or getting drunk? The bride trusts you to capture her wedding - what you should be thinking is how to do that right so she has great photos (her, parents, etc.) and a good formal+informal coverage of the entire proceedings.