Will I get in trouble? Will he tell on us?

ok to make it short...my husbands brother started texting me one thing led to another he started flirting with me then saying he wants to sleep with me.of course I never agreed.anways he started to blackmail me saying he was going to tell my hubby about our texts.keep in mind I can get into big trouble if anyone finds out.but I never agreed to anything.he then says he was joking about the blackmail.now everday I worry nonstop.but on the other hand he will get into a lot of trouble too so that assures me a little.he won't get himself into trouble but I'm always scared.i would like to know do you think he will get himself in trouble and rat on us or will he keep it a secret?he of course knows I won't tell.someone please help

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell your sweet brother in-law to STOP the texting and stop the "brotherly love", or you will go to your husband yourself and confess everything that his brother starting making the moves on you FIRST and will not stop it! I don't know how bad the texts were between you, but maybe once he hears from you that YOU will be the one now to 'blackmail" him and destroy his relationship with his brother, he will lay off. I don't think much of him for even backstabbing his own sibling by making sexual hints to his wife. Do something soon before you drive yourself crazy with it. Along with your sanity, your marriage is worth MORE than this bum.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to tell your husband first. Tell him you were just joking around and didn't think he was taking it seriously, and then you realize he did and shut it down, and how he's trying to blackmail you into actually taking action.

If your husband finds out from your brother first, you're going to have a HUGE problem, and it will come out sooner or later.

What Girls Said 3

• Just stop talking to him! You've done nothing wrong so far; how were you to know that he'd do this. People are usually able to talk to their husband's spouses without worrying about being hit on.

• tell your husband the truth before he does and next time don't send or reply to such texts

• As much as it might hurt you to tell your husband I would tell him, because it could ruin your marriage if you don't tell him and his brother ends up telling him. Becuase you never know your brother-in-law might lie to your husband and tell him that you started it and that you did agree to sleep with him. And it would be better for your husband finding out from you than his brother.