Is he going to pop the question, ask me to marry him?

boyfriend ask me what my ring size was, I told him I didn't know but he asked me if he could take a old ring for my ring size, I asked him why, he said in case he wants to buy me a gift in the future

what does this mean? is he going to propose and it not my birthday till the end of the year

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Looks like it's indeed going to happen! Hopefully the one-but-happyest moment of your life.

The marriage obviously taking the nr one position!

Thumbs up for you that it happens!

• I would say yes or at least he is thinking about it.

• You you bet

• Yep.

What Girls Said 3

• Well in the future yes. He has thought about it that's for sure. It could be tomorrow it could be in two years...

• Probably. By the way, your ring size should be your shoe size minus one.

• not necessarily. I have uncommonly small feet, so my ring and shoe size are the same.

• It's true that there are outliers but the vast majority of people fit the rule. At any rate, following the rule won't make the ring off by very much so they could still put it on in the moment and then take it to get resized later.

• omg wow I think he might propose :D