I've been dating this woman for 3 years, what do you think I should do?

I have been going out with my girlfriend for over 3 years and I want to propose. I didn't want to rush it but I feel that I should because I think she's pregnant but she's not telling me. I don't know how to say this to her. It's kind of weird for me asking her are you pregnant? She may not know because she never lies or I'm mistaken. We've had unprotected sex so it makes me unsure. It's a mess, and if she is pregnant I want to get married before we have the child. What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• I say you should propose before you know so that it doesn't look like you are only proposing because of a baby if you have been dating her for three years now what makes you think it's too soon me and my Fiancee have been dating fourteen months and he proposed almost immediately so don't wait go for it if you truly love her what excuse do you need?

What Guys Said 0