Could any of see yourself taking a trip to Dubai, knowing it's illegal to have sex outside of marriage there?

Homosexuality is also illegal in the United Arab Emirates as well. What do you think about them kind of laws?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dubai isn't at the top of my list of places I want to visit.

What Girls Said 3

• I disagree with those laws, but I'd definitely still travel there. I'd go anywhere - not just to the places where the politics and whatnot reflect my attitudes and beliefs. I'd do my best to respect their customs (though I'd probably burn on the inside). That aside, I have some family there and I know a lot of people who absolutely love the UAE.

• I don't agree with those laws, they don't make any sense to at all. I am not sure, there are many places I want to go, later on maybe.

• Maybe

What Guys Said 2

• Nowwhy would you go there go there in the first place? You sure don't go to such a place looking for hookers as you might in Vegas...

Unless you are looking for trouble, you'd stay away from compromising behavior in Dubai!

And I doubt you'd find many women to compromise with!

• They lost me at. 'No pork'