Would you ever elope? Why or why not?

Would you ever elope? Why or why not?

I would. I don't want to get married that bad, but if I decided to then I would elope in Vegas. I don't think you need people there to witness your love or a big party to remember if you love them

Most Helpful Girl

• Not big on the whole marraige thing but if we were to do it then this would be the way we'd go. I don't understand the whole big wedding thing and think people focus more on their wedding than on their actual marraige. If you want to marry someone then go do it, why do you need the world and its dog there. . To me nothing is more intimate than it just being the two of you.

What Guys Said 1

• I would, in a heart beat and in Vegas as well. Love that place. Most weddings I go to are usually the same. A bunch of people complaining about the quality of food and lack of open bar. So not only are we starting our life in debt. "Our" day turns into pleasing a bunch of other people that I barely know, really. I could do Vegas and invite 5-6 people and be golden.

Let's be real here, there's gonna' be way more guys that would elope than women.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd consider it if it was somebody that my parents didn't approve of or if it was somebody whose parents didn't approve of me.

• I could never get married without my huge family being there. My dad is very old and I'm his youngest daughter. I would feel like a total bitch if I did it without them.

• I am already married but if I ever did it again, eloping would be what I would do. Probably in Vegas too.

• I would! I have never really wanted the whole big wedding stuff so I rather do things that way anytime.