Will it be possible for me to get married this year?

I am already 28 years old. I really wanna a stable family with my husband this year. would it be possible , god help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't have a boyfriend today, don't rush! A broken marriage is a lot more painful than no marriage!

I'm 38 now and only weeks ago I met a girl for the first time... so don't panic. If you're not easy in getting contact, a dating site can help. But don't rush there either, best is to exchange lots of info about each other via a chat box or messages before first meeting each other.

If neither your interest, your habits, your favourite meals/drinks or places to visit match, he's not the guy.

But you will find a soulmate for certain. Believe in it and put your heart in it.

I've sent you a friendship request. Thanks for asking my foot massage question, hope you meet a boy who will take care of it :-)

What Guys Said 4

• depends, for me I'm waiting until I'm dating a girl for couple years then if I am 100% sure I want to be with her for the rest of my life then I would ask.

• If you're super beautiful I don't care how old you are for me at least and 18-24. you must first find someone to have a relationship with if you don't already

• I'm 18 years old

• But I wouldn't marry you immediately I don't think any one would

• Try a dating site, but don't be obsessive. If you get married, you get married. If you don't well then life goes on girl. Before you can truly have a healthy relationship with someone else, you need to find happiness in yourself. Find your happiness, and then happiness with someone else will find you.

Good luck!

• I don't see how, especially if you don't have a long-term boyfriend already.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, it might be possible if you talk to more guys at a faster rate, but you have to get to know them for years to find out who they really are, so just be patient and talk to guys and most importantly, get to know them. Then I'm sure the right guy will come.

• Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. there is much pressure on me now. I still feel blind about my future life. and furthermore, my parents always push me to hurry up.

• Don't let your parents pressure you, but help you. Your an adult already and you should take control of your own life and pace.

• Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Don't let others either. Guys can sense pressure/desperation, which is a turn-off for them. So just take your time getting to know them and enjoy the process. Love will come.

• Uh...you want to meet a guy and get hitched *and* have a stable family all within the next 12 months? That's crazy fast for something like that to happen.

• It's possible, as long as you spend enough time getting to know the person