How to seduce a married/in a relationship women e.t.c.

How to seduce a married/in a relationship women e.t.c

everyone, this is hypothetical, I was only trying to see if I could get cheaters, e.t.c to spill their guts so I could get to see how they cheat and share their secrets with other good people

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't help you there. I am married and happily married, so there is nothing you could do. I guess the key would be look for someone unhappy or unfaithful and prey on their weaknesses.

What Girls Said 9

• Married means OFF THE GOD DAMNED MARKET. So, it should stay that way, unless she is in the process of a divorce.

• You find a single woman! Cause if you mess with a married woman and screw up her marriage then you owe her and there's hell to pay.

• its hypothetical, I was only trying to see if I could get cheaters, e.t.c to spill their guts so I could get to see how they cheat and share their secrets with other good people

• If she's already married or in some kind of relationship, then you really need to find someone else. Cause I know that if it were me, I wouldn't want to cheat on my husband to some dude that just wants a fling, but that's just me.

• Obviously you're joking. By the way, there is a site for married people who want to cheat.

• AshelyMaddison.com We talked about it in my sociology class. If you are serious, I honesty don't understand the appeal in wanting someone who isn't available. If they're so easy to be seduced away from their partners, obviously they have no loyalties.

• i am joking, I was only trying to see if I could get cheaters, e.t.c to spill their guts so I could get to see how they cheat and share their secrets with good people.

• lol I know, but I was just saying :p

• im against this personally but if she is unhappy and wantsto cheat id just say be a listener and fun , all the things her current man isnt.

• Just ask

• You don't, keep your paws off her.

• its hypothetical, I was only trying to see if I could get cheaters, e.t.c to spill their guts so I could get to see how they cheat and share their secrets with good people

• Unless she's a lying whore, no woman is going to be seduced by you.

• You say to yourself, "I'm a piece of shit and can't get any girls that are single because I'm a douche bag…so I go for cheaters that are unsatisfied in their marriages" and then you go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Please tell me this is hypothetical. Even if it was hypothetical, who in their right mind would do this. Other than that girl the other day who tried to justify cheating with a married man on her boyfriend

• it is hypothetical, I was only trying to see if I could get cheaters, e.t.c to spill their guts so I could get how they cheat and share their secrets with good people :)

• Grow another pair of legs & a tail (If you already haven't got them). Maybe let your tongue hang out to the side & piss on fire hydrants.

Only DOGS, dickheads & dead men fuck with another mans woman.

• its hypothetical, I was only trying to see if I could get cheaters, e.t.c to spill their guts so I could get to see how they cheat and share their secrets with good people.

• If you don't have a really expensive car, rent one.