Would you be OK if a girl ask you to marry her?

Would you be OK if a girl ask you to marry her?

Girls would you ask a guy to marry you?

• Yes
    45% (14)69% (11)53% (25)Vote
  • No
    55% (17)31% (5)47% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be offended, if that's what you mean. Like almost all guys, I take all approaches, asking-out, heck even proposals, as compliments. But I wouldn't say yes, as I don't want to get married. And even if I did want to get married theoretically, I would still need to have a long, hard think before I commit to the idea.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Sure I would, but I wouldn't marry her. Marriage just isn't my thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • As much as I like to break typical dating traditions, I think it should remain that popping the question should remain the guy's job.

Marriage is a great risk for both people, but it's a greater risk for the guys because they always are disfavored in divorce court.

0|0
    0|1
  • what ? I was about to ask this question

i would have no problem whatsoever and it wouldn't make me feel less of a man. I'd be like "whoa, she really loves me, I'd be stupid if I'd let her go"...

but I see girls don't think the same. it would be the biggest display of love for me to be honest just because it's such a rare thing...

It would also be a great story to tell.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I remember hearing the story of how pink asked her husband Carey Heart to marry her, it was such a cute story. I see that most girls would rather not and leave it to the man to ask. Perhaps its just social conditioning.

• Umm then I'd have to say no and maybe she'd be sad, if she's okay with that she can ask

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes I would. If the guy is taking too long to propose and getting married is something we've already agreed upon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could never do it. I can't even ask a guy out. I'm old fashioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't ask him to marry me because I know that if he would feel ready for that then he would already ask ME and yeah//

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I'd ask a guy to marry me, but I'm all for girls that have the guts to ask a guy to marry them

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not ask a guy to marry me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too shy to ask... /:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never ask a guy to marry me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. If we were both ready.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't ask a guy to marry me. As a guy, I would find it unappealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aint nothing wrong with asking.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's so stupid

0|0
    1|1
  • No I wouldn't . If he didn't do it after a certain period of time he obviously doesn't have the same feelings as I do. I would mention it and have a fescues soon on what we want but I wouldn't just propose to him.

1|0
    0|1