Girls - What would you think of a marriage proposal like this?

A guy tells you he keeps reliving the same day over and over again, and you don't believe him, but then he has random things set up in a public place and knows things he couldn't have possibly known otherwise, like someone spilling a drink, or someone wearing a specific outfit walking through a door, etc... a whole bunch of random things... and says he figured out that the only way the day will end is if you agree to marry him, what would you think? :P Also, would you believe he was telling the truth?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't believe him or marry him. I prefer the romantic proposal: on the beach where you hung out after your first date. or the emergency proposal: he's going away and doesn't want to lose you. I've fallen for both, but I have yet to walk down the aisle.

What Girls Said 2

• If I could stop blushing..:) lol I mean really I'm even blushing now. Hahaha, but, hopefully I would stop blushing long enough to give a response..,

I think you proposal is sweet, go for it! Best wishes:)

• I agree, I think its cute and I couldn't stop blushing.

• That is pretty cute. I wouldn't believe you, but I would appreciate the effort you went to.

What Guys Said 3

• A "Groundhog Day" proposal. Cute, very cute. Who is he, Bill Murray? Accept his proposal, rent the movie, and cuddle up watching it together.

• I think only a psycho would go to that much trouble.

• Unfortunately, I can't find the girl yet.