I love romance, let's hear your engagement stories. Either how you asked, how he asked you, how you'd like to ask, or how'd you like him to ask you!

Most Helpful Girl

• My fiance and I spent an amazing day at the beach. I was amidst blabbing away about how much I loved the ocean and how scared I am of sharks and he was just staring at me. I could tell that what I was saying was not really computing in his head and so I stopped and asked, "What's on your mind?" He got a big goofy embarassed grin and blurted out, "Lets get married...I mean...would you want to...would you do me the honor of marrying me?" I just sat there with a sly smile for a second and then gave him a huge hug and said "Why yes of course I will." That was one of the best days in my life.

What Guys Said 1

• So after work my girl takes me to Taco Bell, I get some of those new volcano tacos and she gets the regulars because she can't handle the heat. Awwwww.

I'm about to open a packet of fire sauce when I realize that it says "Will you marry me?" on the front. I set it on the table, slide it over to her and she smiles and nods.

Then I start laughing and say I was just kidding, then do the dance of joy and bemusement

She throws fire sauce into my eyes and it burns like a trillion blue suns.

She eats her tacos and leaves and I call my friend to drive me home and drink a Frutista on the way.

What Girls Said 1

• My fiance's really into his football. He took me to cheer him on at one of his football tournements, and he scored a goal, which obviously I cheered at him for from the bench's with some of the other girlfriends. & he pulled up his football shirt and underneath it said 'Marry me?'

I dnno what he would have done if he didn't score =D

anyway he ran over to the benches, and we ended up kissing... he ot a yellow card too for wasting time but still gotta love it :)