Bachelor Party Fling. How many people have had one last fling at their bachelor/bachelorette parties?

Is it the rule or the standard to have one last romp with someone other than your spouse at your bachelor party. Lately, a lot of my buddies have been getting married off, and while I am not certain, based on the types of activities we usually have for bachelor parties (strip clubs, massage parlours) I would say that these guys have had one last fling without telling anyone. I will be in the same boat as I am getting married soon. Is this the norm? Is it reprehensible, or just good fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• The last bachelor party I went to, I'm pretty sure the groom got blown by a stripper.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I can tell you it happens. Do not kid yourself. I have performed at a many bachelor parties and I never failed to get laid. Everyone always ask about the bride did he cheat. Well not only does he cheat but many of his friends who are at the party cheat as well. Just noone ever really ask if they cheated.

• That's pretty common I'm sure though no one would admit to it

What Guys Said 2

• Is it the rule or the standard to have one last romp with someone other than your spouse at your bachelor party?

Are you kidding me? One last romp? I hope you don't mean like getting with another woman. You better not, LOL!

• If your friends did, then they are crazy. I hope they don't get divorced to soon.

• I think it's quite common.

But, why are you getting married anyway? Unless you're much poorer than your wife, you're going to be putting yourself in a lot of financial and legal risk, for no gain whatsoever.

• Well. I believe in Love, and I believe in family. I love my fiance, and would like to have kids one day. I believe that marriage only makes sense, not just for financial reasons but for child rearing purposes as well. If you want a family, then it seems marriage can be practical. But that's just what I think. Feel free to disagree.