Do you think most families are unhappy?

Do you think most families are unhappy? Whether it's a traditional family structure or not. My dad tells me most families are miserable. I think everyone has some problems but it doesn't seem like most families are miserable to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every family is different but some may appear unhappy but maybe they're not, other may appear happy but maybe they too aren't happy. It depends, in my family we are generally happy. Only when certain bad news or something that made or or more of us upset during that day will end up all of us happy. Most of the time we sit down and talk but lately that hasn't been the case, a conversation turns into an argument and there is a big disagreement. It depends on how big it got to get over it. We know what triggers us to get upset, it happens to be both sides of my family, dad and mom's side. Also, my parents say they don't care what people say and think but they do and they will show it, my dad is very impatient and aggressive, my mom is very sensitive and emotional. So if you mix that it won't look pretty. I try to talk to all of my family members but sometimes they say I make it worse, so I walk away as if I was never there. Lately we have been on a rollercoaster but at the end of the day I try to make it the best of a day it can be. I hate going to be unhappy so I'll think of something to cheer me up, talk to my friends or do a hobby I love and I will forget what made me unhappy. Try to rid the bad out of your life as much as you can, fight it off and let the positive vibes come on in.

What Guys Said 2

• No I think most are happy

• The only thing that keeps me going sometimes is my family. I can't wait to get home and see them.

What Girls Said 1