Confused as to what to do right now?

My fiancé decided that everything is now "ours" so being the curious person I am, I decided to read some of his text messages to his best friend. To somewhat of a surprise I saw that he talked about "if I was single I'd totally be with her" and "I almost just want to send her dirty emails to get some back." I'm getting married in 3 months and this shit is freaking me out really bad. I've told him before that he can flip through my phone because quite frankly, I have nothing to hide from him. I don't know what to do right now I haven't talked to him about it because I know it'll turn into a fight. I want to be with him, but not if he's wanting to do that shit, especially with someone he's obviously liked in the past. Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's got interest in someone else I don't even see any other possible different point of views to look at when it comes to the reasoning behind why he might be saying those things definitely talk to him about it marriage is serious and divorce is just as much serious so clear this up before you take that big step dont go easy on him either!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You have to talk to him you can't go into a marriage with that on your mind. It seems very fishy and that will bother you. Ask him if he's ready to be committed to you.

• Speak your mind. Marriage is forever, and while the fight is pretty much unavoidable, it's for the best to clear this up before moving on, or you'll regret it later down the road