Who wants a wedding like Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre?

I want a wedding, a sunset ceremony on a beach in Mexico. After waiting 2 years to marry with George Clooney, she broke up last summer, meet Jared Pobre at fall and marries in such a short notice with a romantic wedding. Oh it must be real love! I want it too...

Most Helpful Guy

• Glad she found happiness and got away from George.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds awesome. As long as I remember that the important thing is the wedding itself and not the lifelong marriage and commitment to my partner then everything is great...

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea who either of those people are but I do know that not knowing someone very well before marrying them is pretty much BAD. And I wouldn't mind a beach ceremony but I'd much rather a church ceremony with close friends and family and then a horse drawn carriage to the reception :) And if I have anything to say about it, the reception will be a good old fashioned ho-down :p

• It looks nice but I couldn't care less about a gigantic wedding like that. Might I add, she traded down.