Is it weird that I see myself getting divorced?

I sometimes wonder if I can really be happy with someone forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• My divorce was final in January after 20 years of marriage and 25 together (not my idea).
    Unfortunately, too many people are willing to throw away their family without fighting. the staggering divorce rate proves it. So frankly your better off accepting that you will likely be divorced if you choose to get married.

What Guys Said 3

• Marriage isn't for everyone. Perhaps it is not for you either? I never see myself divorcing because I'm never getting married lol.

• Hmmm, I was going to say "that's only because other people are doing it", but personally I also believe people break up a lot these days from their lack of morals and believing in God..

• I introduced a girl I've been dating as my: "future ex-wife".

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same way. I think I would probably piss him off too much lol. My future as a cat-lady is approaching swiftly.

• I feel the same way. Im not one of those people that believe in soul mates or anything Like that, I also can't see myself staying with one occupation for my whole life. I think it has something to do with commitment issues and maybe a little bit of trust issues as well.