Wedding colors! I would prefer have 3 colors?

I need help coming up with wedding colors. I am really leaning towards coral, navy blue and white. But want to hear some other color combinations. Also Heels or flats for a wedding day? Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Flats for a wedding and Brown turquoise and white or camo and orange, but I want my wedding theme to be batman themed, and flats because you will be dancing and stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• I like shades of grey, especially black. #000000 mixed with #AAAAAA or #888888 personally.

• How about neon green neon blue and neon pink and all neon colors of the rainbow. They complement Easter .

• my wedding isn't until June. But i tried, ha the fiance didn't agree..

• blue green and black to throw in contrast.

What Girls Said 4

• I like heels. Depends on how tall you are already, what kind of dress you're wearing. If you can get away with flats, then be comfy!

I think coral and champagne would look nice.

• I'm not very tall. but i could always get the dress hemmed. ha I never even thought about champagne, but that would look cute thank you!

• No problem =]

• My brother and his wife did the colors tiffany blue, silver and white. It looked really nice and the flowers were red roses. I would wear heels for pictures then put flats on so you are comfortable through the night.

• try this site out! www.theperfectpalette.com/p/color-palettes_17.html
    heels for sure! or whatever you're comfortable in.

• Thank you so much! that site was awesome.

• no problem! even check out pinterest if you haven't already. the hours i've spent in the wedding section...
      and congrats by the way !

• It's interesting that you would pair coral with navy blue. I would have though a lighter blue but hey - I'm sure it'll look great.

I suppose you could also do pink, purple, and white, brown, pink, and white, green, blue, and white...whatever you want. And probably flats so you don't trip over yourself.

• I thought about the green and blue with white as well. So makes feel better someone else could see those working together.