Uh WTF is going on? Advice please!

So I am getting married in 2 weeks.. And my fiances mother is telling everyone she is staying at our house on our wedding night? Uh NO! I know, and gave her permission to stay 2 nights before that but never said wedding night. Then i said something to her about it and she said she had no where else to stay! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get her a motel room or you go to a motel tell her that it's your wedding night unless she wants to hear what a marriage couple on there wedding night sounds like then she needs to get a motel room 2 nights the cheapest is a little over a hundred at least where I'm at that's the cost.

What Guys Said 2

• Agreed. The best option is to by hysteric about it.

• Keep panicking. That's the best idea.

• haha i'm panicking! she doesn't need to know what goes on. Isn't it common sense to leave the couple alone?

• It is. She clearly lacks this. It's okay though; even if she is there on that night you have the next morning to "consummate".

What Girls Said 2

• How about putting her up in a hotel?

• She refuses. So we may end up staying in a hotel that night i guess

• Well you know her better than me (literally), but I can't even imagine how stressful that would be. Just don't let that affect your wedding and enjoy wedding and husband.

• Thank you hun!

• That's very rude of you.No respect for your soon to be husband mother...

• How exactly am i being rude?

• It is. ..rofl. And besides you guys r just getting marry

• that's not an answer. how is it rude? It's rude that i want to be with my husband on my wedding night?