Do men like thick girls?

What men like in a thick girl? How they want them to dress and act? What turns them on or get them interested? ETC.

Most Helpful Girl

• every man has different taste in women some like thick some don't...there will always be a guy out there that will like you for you not just your looks. A key factor in attracting a guy is confidence in yourself wether your 100lbs or 300lbs confidence is sexy

What Guys Said 2

• Thick as in a-few-extra-pound or stupid?

Just kidding.

Everyone is different. It does not matter how you look, what you wear or how you are, there are always people who will go gaga over you and people who won't even touch you with a 10 ft pole

• men like thick girls because it turns them on

What Girls Said 3

• My Aunt is 300+ pounds and she's gotten a few marriage proposals in the past year or so. It's because she is an amazing person to be around, she's fun and genuinely likes people.

She has other vices too (smoking, drinking, bad financial management) but it does not stop her from living and loving. =)

• Girl, men love a woman who is confident. I'm a thick girl and yes there are some men that are not attracted to me but there are plenty that are. They tell me I'm sexy, sweet and beautiful. Eye contact is good and a great smile. Don't wear anything too revealing. Find your best asset and play it up, but not too much. Don't let them know your insecure about anything.

• no. covered. sex