I do, however, want to spend the rest of my life with someone. Not wanting marriage does not mean I am afraid of commitment.
Some things I would like to hear are if you would consider it, would you also try and change his mind?
- I would consider itVote A
- I would not consider itVote B
- I would consider it, but only if I thought I could change his mindVote C
- I do not want kids or marriage either, so I prefer thisVote D
- I'm lost and just want the resultsVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I voted D, because I'm already in such a relationship.
Feels good, man. Awesome to be with someone, who shares your views and doesn't try to change you or expects you to in the future.
A lot of people say that I'll change my mind when I "grow up". Well, turning 26 this year, haven't changed my mind just yet.
I actually wanted marriage and children when I was a teenager, but then I grew up and realized that actually I didn't really wanted that at all, that it's something that's been ingrained in me since childhood - all these expectations I had to meet just because I was a girl.
I have decided for myself that I want an exciting life, not debt and diapers.2