Cutest way to propose to a girl ladies I need you're advice?

Okay I am going to propose to my girlfriend soon. I have got the ring and I know she will say yes (we have talked about marriage for a long time) I can't wait to propose. Before her I was a shy lonely 22 year old virgin with aspergers and I was convinced I was going to die a lonely virgin. Well that all changed the day I met my jenny. She has has given me everything I have ever wanted from a girl.Love, care, affection, companionship, respect, attetion and sex lol. She means the world to me and I want to give her the proposal of a lifetime. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her. She gets more beautiful each day and I love her more each day so ladies any advice on how to give her a proposal that will knock her socks off

Most Helpful Girl

• First off congratulations on finding that special someone!
    "She has has given me everything I have ever wanted from a girl.Love, care, affection, companionship, respect, attetion and sex lol. She means the world to me and I want to give her the proposal of a lifetime. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her. She gets more beautiful each day and I love her more each day"
    Tell her what you just told us (maybe leave the sex part out lol) Take her on a nice picnic with food you prepared and tell her that. Your words will mean way more then some expensive dinner or over the top proposal. She is marrying you for who you are on the inside not what you and your money can do for her.

What Girls Said 5

• My cousins husband proposed by making a map with clues on the beach. He did stuff like that normally on "surprise dates" so it was perfect for the moment if he decided to ever propose.
    So on one of these special surprise dates he had like a map with clues and she went looking for a treasure. When she founded the note said "take three steps back and look behind you" (or something like that) and when she turned around he was on one knee.
    Everything is on video because they were on vacation in Costa Rica and someone else was filming the date since it was just a silly cute game.

Anyway that's like one of the most romantic ways I've seen proposals.

• Think of one of her hobbies or interests and go from there. For example, if she likes a certain type of music, get her an mp3 and diwnload all of that type of music that she likes into it and have a ring abd a note that pops the question attached to it.

• Aww!!! Congrats to you two :)

You could take her to a sports game and work something out with the management there to do a flash mob with fireworks or something ^^

The bigger the better? ;)

• What kind of stuff does she like?

• I know she is a romantic like she loves the notebook and anything to do with Nicholas sparks. and I know she would like a big proposal

• I want to propose in time square

• That would be nice:) I am not sure what you can do in New York because I have never been there.

• The other day i was thinking about the same thing. How i would like to be proposed by my boyfriend? Its really simple. I would like him to get me a copy from my faivorite book with a signature from the same auther saying my faivorite qoute from the book then " my name , will you marry me? "
    I think it will be wonderful if he does that

What Guys Said 2

• -best restaurant i can find!
    -the bouquet
    -the champagne
    -the violin
    -awesome meal
    -get everybody's attention
    -ahem starts my speech about how wonderful she is etc..
    -petals of roses starts falling from above
    -i go down on my knees
    -take out the ring
    -" ..., will you marry me?"
    and blah blah blah

anyway thats my plan till i find something better!! (im reading what the girls have to say)

i better be saving up for it! lool

thats a night she won't forget!

and in case she says NO, ill let her pay for all that shit! hoho

• she won't care. i mean sure, it's nice to be proposed to in a nice way, but what matters is who it is thats proposing. the best thing to do would be to take her to her favorite place and just do it there. if you know her favorite place, then you're the right guy to marry her