I am going to propose at 24 and people think I'm crazy?

Okay I am going to propose to my girlfriend of two years. She is going to be my only sexual partner. I don't mind we have an amazing sex life. We have sex everyday. We have done every sex position in the karma sutra and we have literally had sex in over 400 different positions. We do role playing games and she gets dressed up for me. Besides the sex I love her more than life itself. She is my soulmate. My best friend. She is the most beautiful woman alive. She's so funny and amazing. And when I'm with her I feel like a kid in a candy store im so happy. If she gained 500 pounds and shaved off all of her hair and never wore makeup or bathed again I would still think she's the most beautiful woman alive. Anyway am I crazy because I will have only have been with one women in my life

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your life. Don't listen to other people. If you really love her then do whatever you think will make. OTB of you happy.

What Girls Said 3

• You do you. Fuck everyone else =]

• not at all, when you know you know

• well it's not crazy cause i'm only with one man too hahaha i'm bias :P

What Guys Said 2

• Naw you're good man. My best friend from high school is 22 and he's proposing to his girlfriend of 4 years. Keep on going strong brother.

• Please don't ruin your life. You're making a big mistake. Why don't become a hermit?