How do you know if the person you want to marry is really ready marry you?

I met a woman on a dating site and we hit it off real well. It didn't take long for both of us to start having much stronger feelings for each other and we decided that we should get married. I felt very confident in her that she was the one that I would spend the rest of my life with. She said that she felt the same about me. Our relationship was almost perfect until we got married. This got bad real fast and she filed for divorce in our 3rd month. We made vows to each other that this was going to be till death do us part. She had it engraved in my ring that she would love me forever. She said that even though we may argue that we would always love each other and work it out. I pleaded for us to try to work it out and said that I would do anything she asked of me to work it out. She refused. I asked if we could try to be friends and maybe rediscover the love we had. No. She forced me to leave and within a few weeks started a new relationship that has lasted since. She does mean things to me and tells people things that are not true that hurt my reputation credibility. Why the hatred and spite? What happened to the promises? I didn't cheat or lie to her. I don't understand.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Get a bunch of raw, bloody meat from a butcher. Throw it in a garbage bag, and take it to her house in the middle of the night. Ask her to help you hide the body. If she helps, marry her. If she freaks out or calls the cops, don't