Guys!! What are some of the MOST important qualities a man looks for when he is choosing a wife, life mate, and possible mother to his children?

This question pretty much speaks for itself, lol.. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• is she smart, does she have a good level of common sense/common knowledge, does she appear to be someone who would hang tough when things got tough, is she considerate and thoughtful toward other people, does she have a sense of humor

What Guys Said 10

• Hairy armpits and a massive pooper. Natch!

• For me personally?
    That she isn't a active woman's rights campaigner
    That she understands her strength in a relationship and plays her role and not mine.
    That she's submissive and doesn't try and lead the dating process.
    That she's confident and can command attention.
    That she doesn't entertain low IQ conversations and people.. I want a Cleopatra not a Ms Cleo.
    That she refer to me as her king lol

• -Loyalty
    -Steadfastness
    -Good humour
    -Generosity
    -Intelligence
    -Selflessness
    -Attraction
    -No history of dating fuck ups
    -No children
    -Never been married
    -Not a Feminist
    -Not a smoker
    -No mental health problems
    -Not entitled (believes in equality)

I only ask for what I will reciprocate and expect the same self respect and maturity from her. This is an amazingly hard list of qualities to find in 1 woman but there are a few of them I think.

• Good with kids, good cook, know how to keep a clean tidy house, responsible and just a overall kind and caring person pretty much my quota for a good wife. And just let me make it clear even though I am looking for a house wife she would by no means be a slave I would help with the kids cooking and cleaning got to split the responsibilities 50/50 to give each other a break every once in a while.

• sense of humor, intelligence, loyalty, trustworty, does she truly care about me? what is she willing to do sexually, beauty

• - Youth.
    - Very few sexual partners and failed relationships (the fewer, the better).
    - Not a single mom.

• Beautiful, skinny, healthy, strong (both meanings), smart, tall, mothering instinct. Just epic genes.

• Someone loyal, educated, supportive, sweet, sense of humor, intelligence and wisdom, and she gas it together..shell make me be a better man.

• Short, not too skinny, not English , a good solid work ethic and an education.

• Can she give a good BJ...

Everything else secondary.

What Girls Said 0