Is it possible to find a husband if you are not hot or rich?

I want to get married before it's too late. I'm 28 years old and I had a wonderful man chasing after me online last year but he didn't know that I was fat. I couldn't meet him in person cause I didn't want him to know. Now he is married. How do I find a husband when I am not beautiful or rich?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do your self a favor and get off the whole society says bullshit of needing a partner or "soul mate" in your life in order to be happy. You need to know your self and be content with your life before you can hope to get to know someone else and share your life with them. It sounds to me like your not happy with your weight, if that's the case then only you can take the initiative to start losing it, but do it for yourself and not because you want to attract your "soul mate". Focus on your life, your goals, your plans and just being happy. You have to make your own happines, no one can do that for you, when you are happy and content with your life that's when quality men will start noticing you and you won't even have to look. If it's meant to be the right person will find their way to you.

What Guys Said 13

• You need to figure yourself out. If you were being chased by some guy who thought you were amazing, but you were embarrassed about your weight then maybe you need to do something about that. If you are self conscious about your weight then you need to do something about it, instead of complaining about it. You never told the guy you were heavier and so when you started dodging him meeting you he figured you were playing games.
    You got a couple of choices:
    1) get in shape, or just lose some weight to help improve yourself image, and then you won't be worried about what a dude thinks of you in regards to your size.
    2) keep yourself as you are, knowing that long term there are health risks that can end very badly, and go forward as your life is. Find someone who likes bigger girls.
    3) Get a reality check not everyone is rich or hot. Your question makes me think you are a bit immature if that is the only way you are going to find someone or thats what people look for.

• If your not comfortable with yourself how can you be comfortable with anyone else? It is cliche but the fact is you cannot find someone by lying to them. If they guy was worth keeping he would have accepted you. The fact is that as much as we want to believe it is who a person is on the inside, without physical attraction you cannot have a meaningful relationship.
    So your choices are
    - put yourself out there as you are and hope that someone who will love you for the person you are will find you.
    or
    - bite the bullet and slim down. nobody is keeping you overweight but yourself. And I am overweight myself. But as a bulimic in recovery it is a balancing act for me. go to the gym, start eating right. It will take time but happiness is worth the sacrifice.

• Start losing weight if it's a bother for you. You'd be surprised how much more attractive you'll look and feel if you do.

• Of course.
    Look around you, in the streets.

• You should stop hiding behind anonymous, stick your picture up and someone will fancy you! Not all men like skinny chicks, i dont!

• just go to a dating site that specializes in men wanting overweight women. you will find one there. besides its the woman that marries and dates for money. thats one thing that i hate about women

• You are wrong not every woman dates for money guys date for money too suga mamas. Guys who say women care about money are A. ugly B. insecure C. both. Girls care about looks and personality > money. Old man.

• Think what you want women don't care about money.

• keep believing that

• yes, you women have it very easy. just loose weight hit the gym harder or twice a day

• Something like 7 1/2 billion people in the world. There is a guy out there for you

• Just be yourself, the right man will come along. Hugs

• Lose weight, people don't find fat people attractive.

• Yeah not every girl is perfectly hot so don't worry about it.

• Men aren't the one who look for rich girls, it's girls who look for rich men.

• Ha what a joke and completely untrue there's plenty of lazy guys I know that have the woman working for them. My buddy has a felony on his record, no drivers license, and his gf supports him. So not true.

• Yeah and the majority of girls don't care about money either. So... generalizations

• Okay tough guy. God's gift to women here ladies in biggie90.

• get skinny if that is an issue.

• Hahaha! Straight to the point!

• best way to solve the problem. If getting skinny is hard for you... consider surgery or juicing.

I have problems, you have problems, everyone has problems... but the minute you choose to do nothing about it... is the minute you loose. The minute you decided to do something about it... you become that problems worst nightmare.

What Girls Said 4

• wow for that guy to even leave things with you is very self-centered of him, i can't believe once he found out that you were bigger than he expected it all ended. so sorry to hear that. you dont need to have a husband nor have to have money or have the beauty there all just bonuses in your life , they make you think that your happy because you try to always think that life is going to happy when you are little , but it is not. life it self is a hard and solid. im sure you are very beautiful and maybe someone day or one day you will find a man that will love you unconidtionally and that will honour everything you desire, but sometimes love isn't meant to be found , it is to find you. but dont waste your life on waiting for that to happened right now. your still young and still free, so go live and explore this crazy world while you still can because all you need to do is to be happy and to live your life with full potiental. you dont need someone to make you happy now. but i know someone that a someone will make you happy but until then. just be you.

• 1. Guys don't care about a woman's money. They just don't.
    2. You just have to work out to get fit.

Quick question, do you really want to get married or is that just American media in your ear telling you to get married?

• yes u can find a man just be patient

• Look at honey boo boo's mon