What kind of colognes do girls like on guys? What brands, kinds of smell do they like?

I am just curious, I always see those ax commercials where the girls are all over the guys, but I smell it and I just can't see how any girl could like that. What types of brands do you like for example: axe or tommy hilfigure etc. Also what should they smell like, I know guys shouldn't smell fruity and stuff so maybe vanilla? Or maybe that's too feminine. I have no idea, let me know what you girls think.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

I do love me some Axe, no one in particular- they are just very masculine and light, some have a woodier scent then the others. I also love the smell of Aqua Di Gio its light, fresh and a classic. But its really how it works with your body's pheromones that makes it a good vs. a bad scent.

• Mmm, I fancy myself some axe too. Couldn't say on what kind, but there was this one kind that was just....Oooooh *jizzle*

• Aha! I'll be all ears!

• I won't quote you on it, but I'll come back from the store and complain to you if I can't find it=P Lmao

• Show Older
  • I've got to admit that my favourite scent on a guy is the scent of laundry! Maybe this is just me, but the other day I hung out with a hot guy and he smelled like laundry and I could have came right on the spot.

• I have to admit, the cheaper stuff...well, we can tell its cheap. Splurge a little on Hollister, which I think trumps Abercrombie's suffocating cologne anyday.

• Go into hollister and buy any one of their colognes.. Theirs are delicious and I go crazy for all guys who wear that lol

• I personally love axe! loll but usually if you don't like the scent than the girls won't either. but besides axe I'd recommend lacoste, polo, or usher

• Lacoste

• I'd beg to differ on the no fruit smells o.O I get many compliments from women when I wear lacoste pour homme which has certain fruit notes to it. Polo double black gets more notice though, and stays longer. It also seems to refresh itself now and then in a rather subtle but noticable way.

• Issey Miyake is the sh*t. I tend to get a lot of attention from girls when I wear it. My girlfriend especially loves it when I wear it. You should try it. ^_^